Do you have the skills and drive to become our next developer?
Office Location: Nikunja 1, Dhaka - 1230, Bangladesh
Department: Web / Digital Division || Full Time
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a talented Drupal developer who loves to solve problems, has a passion to learn and also enjoys exploring new technologies? Do you also thrive in the UI/UX landscape and know how to build custom Drupal modules then you could very well be the one we are looking for.
Bording Vista Ltd is hiring new developers to our digital team based in Dhaka. As a developer you will take part in building compelling and exceptional B2B portals for our customers within many different industries. You could be a senior developer with several years of experience looking for new challenges.
Your educational background is not important to us - instead we are interested in you your skills and your personality.
- Experience with Drupal is required (preferably Drupal 8 engineering, including core development, module development and site development).
- Experience with Symfony2 is preferred.
- Experience with open source version control systems (e.g. SVN, git) is preferred.
- Experience with modern PHP web development (PHP, RESTful APIs and/or JSON) is preferred.
- Experience in HMTL5 and CSS3 is preferred.
- Proficiency with Linux environments.
- Experience with DevOps automation.
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- You are fluent in English and/or Danish.
As mentioned there can be many different ways to this job. Most importantly we expect you to be full of drive and initiative. Also we appreciate a candidate who matches the following:
- You are independent but also an excellent team player
- You have a talent for learning new processes, workflows and systems
- You are result oriented and hard working, but also possess a good amount of humor
WHAT YOU’LL GET
The right candidate will get a flexible job in an inspiring environment. We prefer that it is fun to go to work, but we also strive to create an environment in which employees can use and develop their professional competences.
no later than November 20th 2018
and clearly mention the position in the subject line when applying.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Bording Vista.